You will learn how to lead in a public agency, learn about challenges related to management, and will gain an understanding of the policy development process. The certificate is designed to give you a solid foundational understanding of law enforcement agency administration, leadership, and policy analysis.
This fifteen credit-hour program includes four required courses and one elective from a group of pre-approved courses, chosen by the student. Students must maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA and to earn no more than one grade under a B- in courses within the program.
- Home to ASU’s most diverse student body —and the largest community of first-generation college students.
- #1 university in the U.S. for innovation
- Top 10 in the nation for employability
- Named a prestigious global university
- #4 university in the country for online undergraduate degree programs