The program covers management-related challenges, leadership in public agencies and policy development processes. The certificate is designed to provide you with a foundation of correctional administration, leadership and policy analysis.
Fifteen credit hours are required for this program, which includes four required courses and one elective, chosen from a list of pre-approved courses. As a student, you are required to maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA and to earn no more than one grade below a B- in courses taken toward the completion of the program.
- Home to ASU’s most diverse student body —and the largest community of first-generation college students.
- #1 university in the U.S. for innovation
- Top 10 in the nation for employability
- Named a prestigious global university
- #4 university in the country for online undergraduate degree programs