Students in the online graduate certificate in Clinical Research Management who have a medical background, communication and critical thinking skills and an understanding of the clinical environment will be particularly suited for the CRM focus. The CRM specialty takes a multidisciplinary approach in providing an education strong in clinical research business and financial practices; ethical and regulatory aspects of research; and overall management of clinical drug, biological and medical device trials.
Students pursuing the CRM certificate will gain an understanding of:
- Clinical research study designs involved in the development of new drugs, medical devices, biologics, vaccines and other medical related consumer products
- Clinical research data management
- Regulatory requirements for health care-regulated product development
- International, federal, state and local regulations guiding clinical research>
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) requirements and conduct of ethical research
ASU College of Nursing Achievements:
- According to U.S. News & World Report, the College of Nursing and Health Innovation ranks in the top 11% nationally for its Master's programs.
- The partnership between ASU’s College of Nursing and Health Innovation and Mayo Clinic received the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) Exemplary Academic-Practice Partnership Award in 2015.
- ASU BSN graduates surpass the national average of 82% on the NCLEX first time pass rate at 92%.
- This program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education through June 30, 2024. All programs are also approved by the Arizona Board of Nursing.